I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth. 3 John 1:4

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Summer School II

I thought it would be fun to do a nature journal with some structure this summer, one which asks questions to help with observations.  I'm very happy to have found the Bird Log.  It comes with 30 log pages,  space for drawing,  and pages in the back where we can add photos or more colored pictures.
Emily is a great animal lover. She has been this way since she was a toddler, bringing bugs and frogs inside for me to admire, taking care of our pets...  she has been enjoying her Bird Log and going out to find and watch birds in the mornings.  I think it will make a nice keepsake for her.

Adventure Publications also sells a Nature Log, which I'm thinking of getting for next summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails