I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth. 3 John 1:4

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Schedules, Structure, Accountability...


I have been working on a more structured schedule for school next year.  Both Emily and Michelle needed this, and so do I.  Even though Michelle is in 7th grade this year, she still must have a good bit of one-on-one attention - direction, teaching, etc.

I will be using these two schedules for them.  It was useful to get a side-by-side view on Word to make sure there was no overlap.  The underlined subjects are those that I will be teaching and working on with them.  I will be printing one copy for each day, which they will use to write in their assignments and what they need to work on on their own (OYO).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails