I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth. 3 John 1:4

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Organizing the School Room

I found an idea I liked to organize our files and papers during the school day - a major source of disruption.  Identifying sources of disruption and solutions is one of my goals for this summer.  Organizing the school room so that we have easy access to items we use daily will help get us there.  I also liked this idea of using a see-through shoe organizer to put art and office supplies that the kids use.  This way they won't go rumaging through cabinets.  To keep books organized, I'd love this one - if only I had that much free space!  It could be a point of departure and used on a smaller scale.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails