I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth. 3 John 1:4

Monday, June 2, 2014

Summer School I

This summer,  I am doing school in the mornings with the girls, and Michael is studying for CLEP exams on his own.  We decided to give year-round schooling a try and take shorter breaks throughout the year.

I am using the Memory Work Notebook from Christian Liberty Press again for bible. Emily will be working through the Westminster Shorter Catechism, part of the 5th grade schedule. Each day, she will memorize one question on an index card, Monday through Thursday,  then on Friday s, she'll recite them back to me.  I copied the questions on separate cards held together by a ring.  I have some fun rewards for her to keep her motivated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails